Born and Raised Outdoors is a group of "Hardcore Bowhunters" that push the physical limits of their bodies to bring you the reality of "Over The Shoulder" bowhunting.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

A New Hogg...




I was pleased to see a package on my doorstep on Friday night...I was even more pleased once I opened it! The new Tommy Hogg.


I quickly tore into the packaging and started getting it figured out. Once again, I was blown away by the rugged design that still felt as smooth as butter.



Saturday morning I found myself at the local archery shop. There I removed the ol' Spot-Hogg and readied the bow for the new one.

After searching the entire store, we finally found a plum surface to set the level on the 2nd & 3rd axis.

Now with the new Tommy Hogg installed, the bow sat ready for a launch sequence.






With the hip quiver loaded, I proceeded to start the sight-in process.





With a couple groups under my belt, it was time to step back a few yards.




I am now ready and waiting for Spring Bear season...




No comments: